8/17/10

My Birthday wish list

I've never been that humble when it comes to birthdays, I know exactly what I want and feel as if you don't let people know then your just not going to get what you want!

1. Sewing Machine Table - I would like one in this style, it reminds me of the one my Mum has/had (if Mum still has it 'SHOTGUN' I want it please)

2. A dressmakers dummy to accompany my new sewing table, ideally an adjustable one so that I can make the boobs to the right size without having to put a stuffed bra over it.

3. New perfume please. I ran out Dior Pure Poison a while ago and havent smelt the same since.
4. Quote me on holiday in Edinburgh, "I don't know if i have gone deaf in one ear or if my headphones are just broken." It would appear said headphones are broken and my tempoarary deafness was a figment of my stupidity. I will therefore need new headphones, hopefully rocking ones that look like the one's on the right.

5. New Chanel lipstick, the old one is almost gone and as we are approaching Autumn I feel as if I need a new darker shade.

If someone could ensure the appropriate members of my family see this entry that would be fantastic.
Ta
Hellie
xx

www.helliegibbons.com

1 comment:

  1. 1.Yes she does still have it, but i'd go for one with flippy out sides to give a little more room to work on.
    2. Mum has one of those too, but you'll still need to but a bra on it because you have big jugs!!
    3. mum will get it...

    ReplyDelete