7/2/11

Bon Voyage Incisive

The best leaving party ever
Claire Dickinson, Conference Manager, Incisive Media

Yes it was a sad affair departing Incisive Media, however, I made up for it with ample amounts of Jager through straws (Caroline’s fault), dancing fresh shapes and drinking Whiskey Sours by the bucket until I fell in a crumpled pile on the floor of the Commune that evening.

Two Jager, Three Jager, Four Jager, there were more....

Having spent four (majority of the time) glorious years at Incisive it was a sad farewell, however when needs must, and a cranky boss to boot, pastures anew waited ahead. It was also a great opportunity to have an awesome night out with all my favourite work folks. No longer will I be a constant voyeur over mini cheddar challenges, games of ‘never have I ever’, and pranks on TJ but now just a passing commentator.

MC Gibbons & C. Dicko
I leave with memories of that British Insurance Awards that was to epic too recall, Lene shouting a Degsy, everyone getting off with everyone and inappropriate movements in the night! Me falling over and breaking body parts after every Broker Awards. Karaoke nights on tap and discovering that me and Claire should be an R’n’B rap act.....the fun times are endless.

Alas I still have ‘Don’t Fuck With My Dinner Club’, and none better excuse to go drinking than to go drinking with splendid old work buddies. Thank you all for some fabulous years.
Hxx


www.helliegibbons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment