12/14/09

My very festive Friends Christmas




So another year, another Friends Christmas, an even bigger one than usual. 12 of us piled in the pub for an attempt as Christmas dinner, although the Bernards Matthew Turkey Roll that was served up was somewhat over shadowed by the massive steak option that ended up looking way more appealing however unfestive.


Then over to Jo's house where we ate an emmense amount of cheese and cake. We kept the child like spirit alive with Lo dressing up as Santa and handing us out our presents one by one. The cake below is one I iced myself and am somewhat impressed with ones self!

I recieved a cardigan from Fiona the Loaner, one which I was going to buy for myself but hadnt yet, so i completely lucked out on that one.


The very lucky Boy Sam recieved a very awesome personalised gift from me. I'm not sure how much use he is going to get out of a hat, key ring, pen and mouse mat with his face on, but he seemed to be pleased anyway. Not as pleased as when we presented them with their deserters plaque. The two Sam's are fucking back off to Lincolnshire to live a life of solitude as they just couldnt hack the big smoke, the losers.

After trying to create some Polish Mad Dogs and hinking it was a good idea to drink shots of port everyone decided they wanted o go dancing, so i went to sleep. I also slept most of the next day when me a Jo spend a solid 4 hours watching Sweet 16 and falling asleep - a fitting end to a christmas story one thinks!

1 comment: