3/17/10

The most awesome cushions ever...

I thought I would share this with everyone because they are frickin awesome. I found a lady online who makes alphabet cushions, they are soooooo much cheaper than the shops which retail each letter at about £30 – these were £7.50!

They now sit pride and place on my small sofa which has never been so clutter free, they have also prompted many a conversation about what rude words would be funniest to display (suggestions welcome.) To all my friends soon to be wedded this year, this is a preview of your gift so if you don’t want comical words let me know now.
To order yours you can contact Debbie on debra.brown11@virginmedia.com or visit her blog of lots of lovely things where my cushions are featured http://auntywainwrightstreasures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment