7/2/11

Susie & Carly birthday and getting rid of Feebles for 3 months

Hurrrrah we all cheered when Fiona announced she would be departing these British shores for a mere 3 months...'more, more’ we shouted. NOT REALLY, as her song goes ‘....but we love her!

"It's a public transport montage"
Susie’s birthday and Fiona’s leaving tied nicely into one as we hit the Camden Jazz Club, fun and frolics followed. I have to say no matter how many times I see Susie do the running man in 5 inch red heel it still impresses none the less. This night I also drank a whole pint of lager, once proving to myself that my once allergic tendencies of projectile vomiting lager across the wall have disappeared.

I bought Susie a book of interesting Cat facts for her birthday, I think she liked it, i mean who doesn’t want to know what the most popular Tropical name for a cat is – I believe it was Calypso.

When you google 'a cat called Calypso' this lovely looking chap comes up


Carlys birthday followed shortly after, this time we got to dress up, yipeeee. Usually when I hear the words ‘80’s fancy dress’ I shudder, but combined with roller skates it somehow becomes ok. Here is a line up of the nights most awesome looks.








H E L L I E   G
xxx
x


www.helliegibbons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment